Regular school attendance is directly related to success in academic work, benefits students socially, provides opportunities for important communications between teachers and students, and establishes regular habits of dependability.
To report your child's absence:
- Use the Campus Parent Portal
- Click the CAMPUS PARENT PORTAL box to get started.
- For directions skip to the “How To: Report an Absence Via Campus Parent Portal” section below.
- Call your child’s school (see CONTACT information)
- Send an email to your child's school (see CONTACT information)